We strive to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our sites are designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website. In addition, our websites allow guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features.
Public Space Accessibility Features:
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- No Elevator
- Accessible Entrance to Restaurant
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Parking, including van parking.
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible located on ground floor.
- Braille Signage throughout the property
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance – do not have automatic door opener. Assistance will be needed when entering through accessible entrance.
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- Motorized wheelchairs permitted.
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed at No Additional Charge
- Staff is Trained to Offer Assistance to Ensure Accessibility
- Guest Laundry not wheelchair accessible. Custom arrangements can be made in advance to offset access.
- Vending machine located on ground floor
Guest Room Accessibility Features:
- Reservation assistance is available 24 hours a day by phone.
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During the Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms
- Staff Has Access to Information About Guest Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Lowered Sink Counter Height
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Visual Alarm Equipped
- Closed Captioning Television
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Table/Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space 27” (width) and 34″ (height)
- Power Outlets within 4” of Telephone
- Communication Kits Available with TTY Machine, Strobe Light, & Visual Door Knocker – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
- Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- Assistive Listening Devices
- TDD Telephone
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Grab Bars at Tub with a Tub Seat
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Shower Seat
- Lowered Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
Reservation assistance is available 24 hours a day by phone. – 508.627.5161
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.